What’s the best way to approach the Italian culture?
…by learning how to cook typical italian dishes, of course! 🙂
I mean… original carbonara, pasta alla bolognese or crispy fiori di zucca with real mozzarella di bufala heart!
During this hands-on class, you’ll hone basic Italian cooking skills and practice the fundamental recipes, plus, I will teach you a few tricks about the best products to buy and offer tips for cooking at the best and simplest way!
•What To Expect
Great Italian cooking is especially about authentic recipes! And this is what you’ll know joying this class!
In my classes you’ll work together with other students (max 6-7 so you all can practice) in a fun, hands-on environment led by a passionate food entertainer (me!) nb: ALL LESSONS ARE ENGLISH SPEAKING!
- Classes are around 3 hours each
- You will work with other students in groups of 2
- Hands-on classes are limited to min.2 max.6 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish and will drink very good Italian wine.
- Students who will enjoy the entire course of 4 classes will receive an apron besides all the recipes. Who will enjoy only 1 class will receive the recipes at the end of the lesson.
When and What:
Classes are planned once in a week, 4 times each month.
I also believe that food & drinks are the best way to SEW TIGHT TIES.. .and this is what we’ll do during these classes!
The cost is 60 euros for 3-hour class (Wine tasting is included of course!).
To book write me back at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fornelli a Spillo recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with me sending an email at email@example.com before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.